As we all know the Ecommerce has been growing at high rate in India. Many people are truly depending on Ecommerce site especially during the Covid season where people were locked in.
The top Ecommerce sites in 2020 are as follows
- Amazon – Having reached 89 percent of audience, is the largest Ecommerce site in India. Since its launch in 2010, the site has generated 322.54 million monthly visitors.=
- Flipkart– An Indian site started in 2007 has 242.62 million monthly visitors. In 2018, Flipkart sold 77 percent of itself to Walmart for USD$ 16 billion.
- Alibaba – Alibaba is an internationally recognized major player in the e-commerce market, founded in China in 1999. Estimated number of monthly visitors: 175.95 million globally (4.19 percent in India).
- Snapdeal – This is another Indian-founded e-commerce giant, launched in 2010 with estimated number of 56.41 million monthly visitors.
- Myntra- Since its inception in 2007 in India has since gone on to become one of the premier fashion, home, and lifestyle e-commerce sites in the country with estimated number of 48.03 million monthly visitors.