Reputed Dubai based shipping company are looking to hire Sales Coordinators, Operations Coordinator, Pricing Coordinator & Sales Executives for our branches in Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi & GCC countries.
Education : UG or PG Graduate in shipping / logistic discipline or equivalent.
Language Skills : English & regional languages (Malayalam, Tamil & Hindi).
Communication Skills : Should have strong verbal & written English communication skill.
Computer Literacy : Basic computer skills (MS office, expert / moderate in excel).
Skills : Negotiation, presentation, willing to learn, go getter attitude.
Knowledge : Basic Knowledge in freight forwarding / shipping industry.
- Co-ordination with sales personnel as per the assigned responsible jobs handed over to them.
- Liaising with the overseas agents for follow ups of shipment and to obtain rates when required.
- Liaising between sales and operations dept for all sales/operational matters of jobs handled.
- Responsible for booking/follow up for Import & export shipments provided by the sales and follow up till invoice received from operations.
- Responsible for follow up of import nomination shipments of sales and follow up till the invoice received from operations.
- To keep customers informed of the status of shipment with written communication by email or fax.
- To hand over original invoices to sales & to submit to the clients and follow file for invoice submissions.
- To prepare the daily minutes, bookings, Imports status to be updated on daily basis, weekly import status & nomination report to be prepared, monthly nomination report (agent wise) to be prepared. All these reports to be prepared in co-ordination with the sales team.
- Generate freight forwarding business by selling CSS products, such as Air Freight, Ocean Freight & General warehousing, etc.
Other Standard Terms & Conditions:
- Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo training in our Cochin office. After the training, we will select candidates for the respective positions.
- Satisfactory candidate’s entry visa in line with law of the land will be provided and the candidate will have to report to the Company on the agreed working day.
- Accommodation will not be provided by the company and arrangement of the same will be possible without any commitment by us.
- Transportation-pickup & drop from major/prime locations in Dubai will be provided by the company.
- He/she will be evaluated periodically and on successful completion of 3 months and on satisfactory grounds his/her position will be confirmed with the Company’s standard terms & conditions along with company provided visa and other benefits as per his/her grading within the company.
- Candidate who have not performed up to our expected level will have to return back to their home country at their own expense
- Shortlisted candidates will be briefed on their benefits and company norms before their travel, subject to the acceptance by both parties his/her visa will be processed by the company.
- Medical fitness certificate from the candidates have to be provided prior to their travel.
Salary & Remuneration:
- Stipend will be provided during the training period.
- Salary will vary depends on the positions, shall discuss once after the training and confirmed in the position.
- Other benefits as per UAE labor law.