Every Student is expected to follow the Rules and Regulations of the Institution; violations will be leading to strict actions.
- 75% of attendance is required to appear for the final examination and for getting placement assistance
- Attendance will be marked in every period and a student who remains absent in one period will lose the whole day’s attendance. If a student remains absent due to illness, he /she will have to submit a written application along with a medical certificate.
- Student who remains absent in the internal tests will not be eligible for appearing at the Final exam.
- Internal marks will be calculated based on your performance in Internal exams, Assignments, Seminars and Attendance.
- Fees must be paid on the dates announced and at the specified time. Otherwise, admission will be cancelled automatically. If the student has opted for installment Fee Payments, then the students are required to pay the amount within the notified date, failing to which penalty will be attached to the actual amount on failure of which enrollment will be cancelled.
- As per the rules of this institution, every student has the responsibility to submit examination forms and fees on time and the Institution, under any circumstances, will not accept late forms and fees.
- Students should procure their identity cards. No student will be allowed to enter the campus or attend lectures without thier identity card. If card is lost, a duplicate card can be obtained from the Institution by paying the prescribed fee. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against students who misbehave with the Institution staff or cause damage to Institution property.
- Bringing outsiders in the Institution campus is punishable. Any instruction from the Institution, Organizations’ staff or faculty members should be obeyed by students. Strict action will be taken if anyone is found dishonoring such instructions.
- Ragging is a criminal offense. If any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the Institution authority, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the Institution authority would expel him/her from the Institution.